Florida National University
- Rankings & Accreditation
- Ranking at 47th top best colleges US in 2015
- Total: Approximately 3000
Graduate Test Scores Required:
- GMAT- 400 or above
- GRE – Composite score of 150 (or 900)
Undergraduate Test Scores Required:
- SAT Test: Score of 880 or above.
- ACT Test: Score of 19 or above.
- College Success Test (Diagnostic Test): This test is taken through FNU.
English Proficiency Test Scores Required:
- TOEFL – 500+
- IELTS – 5.5
Tuition & Fees:
- Master degrees = 36 credits
- Bachelor degrees = 120 credits
- Associate and Diploma = 60 credits
Scholarships & Financial Aid